Buyer Advocate / Buyer’s Agents
Vendor / Sellers Advocates
Advocate Opportunities as part of the Chamberlain Property Advocates team
Are you a Real Estate Agent or Buyer’s Agent looking to make a change?
We are currently in expansion mode and looking to add Buyer Advocates / Buyer’s Agents and Vendor Advocates to our dynamic team.
We are looking for passionate property lovers, auction addicts and people that thrive on helping others by making it easy for their clients to either buy or sell their homes.
WHO THIS OPPORTUNITY SUITS
You’ll be known for being
- an autonomous self-starter that is independent and confident in your decision making ability
- good at building relationships and communicating with people
- an excellent negotiator that understands what motivates people
- skilled at reading people and delivering results in an efficient timely manner
- resilient, goal driven & achievement oriented
- optimistic with a ‘get up and go’ personality
- motivated by achieving ‘win-win’ outcomes for your clients and demonstrating a strong client-centric approach
- comfortable with business administration
- an individual performer who can work within a system
- a solid performer with a good work ethic
- a quick and capable learner
- having a poker face all while smiling
You are required to have at least a current Certificate IV Qualification or equivalent Agent Representative qualification in Victoria.
For New South Wales and Queensland, the relevant Sales Registration qualification is required.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident legally entitled to live and work in Australia.
WHY CHAMBERLAIN PROPERTY ADVOCATES?
We offer you
- an established, reputable Real Estate Advocacy Brand
- Professional mentoring, training and support
- Ongoing marketing and opportunities for lead generation
- A social media and digital marketing presence
- Business Development and Lead Generation tools
- An established media profile
We invite you to apply and tell us why you would like to be part of the Chamberlain Property Advocates team.
When applying, also include the following:
- An example of a client satisfaction outcome that you are particularly proud of
- Three words that best describe you
- your current Resume.
If any of these roles sound like you, then make sure to get in touch with us via the form below to APPLY NOW or register your interest for future opportunities.
We currently operate in Victoria and will be expanding into New South Wales and Queensland in 2024 so also get in touch if you’re based in any of these locations.
Issues with form submission? It is recommended to use a browser other than Safari when submitting this form.